Please read these rules before posting on our forums (message boards)
We reserve the right to remove any post or user from our message boards ó although we have no duty to do so.
When posts are deleted, itís usually because they violate one or more of our rules.
Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your posting privileges.
1. We donít allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic or not in English.
2. It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone. Posts that might be construed as such may be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
3. No solicitations or advertisements are allowed.
4. You may link to other Web sites when relevant to the discussion, but links to commercial sites are generally not allowed. Exceptions are when the sites in question are pertinent to an issue being discussed
5. You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. We will assist law enforcement officials in any investigation of such activities.
6. Choose a username carefully. You may not use names that are offensive, that suggest illegal activities or that are meant to imitate other users. Any such names will be blocked from posting on our message boards.
7. No articles or graphics may be posted without the consent of the copyright holder.
8. You must respect the privacy of individuals. This means no posting of phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information. We discourage users from posting such information even about themselves, as we cannot control how that information may be used beyond our message boards.
9. Good manners online means that you donít post the same note more than once. Posting many times on one topic is ďspamming.Ē We donít allow it
10. You participate at your own risk on the Forums, You take responsibility for your postings and you use the information provided here at your own risk.
11. Law Reform Network takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted on our forums.